Monday, September 21, 2009

The post.

The post.
It seems in life you have choices, privleges, dreams, and free will.
I supose this is true,
but only to the few.
The strong,
The high class.
Ever one wants to be liked, Even I do.
I'm not saying no one likes me but I'm not saying everyone does.
This is my blog I'm posting things on here about my life if you don't like my posts then don't read them.
I just have things to say and this is a way I'll get thoughs things out there in the open. into the world.
Now,
Today as I was lying in bed I had this thought,
We put so much thought everyday into things that have no meaning.
We have these expectations for others, and we allways want some one to love us and except us,
even the few who deni this fact still wan to be loved but by what?
another sack of organs fluids and dirt?
That's all we are,
the only things that make me diffrent from anyone else are my skin and my mind.
Other then these things I'm exactly like anyone else.
People don't useualy thing like that I supose,
perhaps they say everyone is equal and people shouldn't be judged but that's not what I'm saying.
People should be judged,
Being made fun of shows people theirs faults and when they make fun of the person who did it first they become exactly like that person.
So I just thought that the next time you think that you're original,
think again,
there is some one out there who is better then you and you'll never be as great as them but yet, you are exactly the same and are capeble of doing exactly what they can do.

No comments: