Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Somthing is rotten in the state of denmark.

With so much hurt in the world it's hard to find just some good. I do but what about the people who don't? The suicides, the druggies, the hookers. It'll never end. People will allways want better then they have never makeing the most of it or working to a better future. I allways wounder, why does it have to be this way? what does this teach us before death? I know and yet I don't to many things in life destract from it's meaning but then when it comes back it's like a slap. cold and hot. Makes me cry for hours. Always woundering where I'll go and what I have to do to get there. People always say if you belive in your self then you can do it. Ask and you shall receive. Knock and the door will open. But what if you don't know if that's the door you want? What if you never can set your self to one thing long enough to find out what it is you're seeking? All of these questions have answers most of which I'll never obtain. But I can hope can't I?

No comments: